Wednesday, April 27, 2011

goal of the week

So last night I stalked this blog about a family that lost their 3 year old daughter in a freak accident, and they blog about how they are coping with this traumatic experience. It was really inspiring. After reading what they are going through, it makes me so grateful for what I have and my life in general. Although I have trials of my own, my trials are nothing compared to this families current trial. I realized that everyone is going through trails, and instead of worrying about your own, you need to focus on others trials and try to help them. She posted this video and it changed my thinking. watch it, or don't. but if you don't, then you are missing out.
http://lds.org/ldsorg/v/index.jspautoplay=true&index=4&locale=0&sourceId=cbbcb0333ee92210VgnVCM100000176f620a____&vgnextoid=bd163ca6e9aa3210VgnVCM1000003a94610aRCRD
So my new goal for the next week is to help out with everyone elses trials. although i have my own, and they are not easy, others are going through worse problems. so, if you are reading this and are going through a trial then let me know and i would love to help you so i can achieve my goal :)

No comments:

Post a Comment