Heyyy :) so my friend Nicole Winona is like an expert at blogging and she has been begging me to creat a blog, so here it is :) my life is pretty boring, but i will try to make it as interesting as possible. A lil about me... I am a full time student at DHHS, and i love it! well, i love the friend part about it, but the actually school/homework part sucks. I also play soccer and softball, but cuz of a current injury, i am kinda crippled ferr life. and i have to go to physical therapy twice a week. not that mad. I also currently got a job at subway.. kinda holler. i hate the working part, but the paychecks are ballin. i love money. I also love my family! i have a bro thats 14 and a sis that is 11. they both get on my nerves a lot, but i can usually deal with it. i love being outside, but i love going to movies. i love texting, but i hate talking on the phone. i love driving, but hate wasting gas. My favorite thing to do in the whole world is to John :) with my friends. we have this cool group called the johners and janers and it is practically my life. i revolve my life around them :) they are just that cool. they are probably the only ones who will even read this blog haha I will post some sweet pics so you can see what my life is like. well that's it!
John it :)
No comments:
Post a Comment